Daphne's Adventures

 
Daily Doses:
Currently Reading:
Good For My Eyes:

Sydney Opera House
To Name A Few:
Blogs About Books:
Awesome Authors:
Good For My Ears:
When I Have Time:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

24 - Fox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Beauty and the Geek - CW

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lost - ABC

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Family Guy - Fox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Simpsons - Fox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I Love Lucy - Fox

Thursday Thirteen
Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thirteen Things I'm doing after my exam


First time doing this, and since I've thought of nothing all day but what I'd rather be doing than studying, here ya go:

    1. Vegas - My test should be done around 4pm, then it's back home to finish packing and on the way to the airport. My cousin is celebrating his 21st birthday, so all us cousins are going. I've gone to Vegas plenty of times, so I'm a little over it... but this will be the first time all us cousins are going and man, we've been waiting a long time for this one to hit 21. Let's see if I can actually stay awake past midnight in Sin City.

    2. Updating my blog - I really want to jazz it up some more, add more things to the sidebar, etc. Time for a new look.

    3. Visit Holly and Rowena more - I need more girl time and who better to share that quality time with than these two gals. I might've said I'd go to Magic Mountain with Holly, but we'll see...

    4. Read my next romance book - Sad to say, but I haven't read anything other than my study materials for quite some time now. Okay, not entirely true, but I'm averaging like 2 pages of romance reading time a night before I pass out and fall asleep with the lights on.

    5. Visit my brother's new place - My brother moved out like two weeks ago, and I still haven't seen his place. Granted, I haven't really received an invitation over there yet, which makes a little salty/hurt. He did say though that he's not fully moved in yet and doesn't want to bother me until after my test. Fair enough. *shrug*

    6. Go Swing Dancing - I haven't been social dancing in forever! I still go to the hour class on Sunday afternoon, but other than that, no dancing on Friday nights. Even with the live bands, I've been putting my foot down and refusing to go out. Instead, my Friday nights are spent with my virtual online instructor and self study CD roms. So yes, I will go dancing after this.

    7. Movies - Where do I begin? I'll just list the ones that are still/will be in the theaters that I might still be able to catch: Transformers, Die Hard, that Chuck and Larry movie.

    8. Shopping - I'm not much of a shopper, but I still have gift cards from my birthday a month ago. I know they don't expire in this state, but I don't want to just lose them and let them go to waste. Particularly, I have a Macy's gift card and some Barnes/Borders gift cards.

    9. Clean my room - With my brother finally gone, I have to take advantage of the extra closet space and move some of my junk to his closet. Will make my room look much less cluttered.

    10. Buy bookshelf - Similar to #9, sadly, I just keep all my books in Iron Mountain cardboard boxes in my room. There are about 6 of them, and it just clutters my room. With my brother's room vacant now and serving as a guest room, I can finally buy a bookshelf and keep my precious books there.

    11. Play with my Nintendo DS - Man, I got this for my birthday and I've only used it twice. Time to start playing again.

    12. Condo/house hunting - I've been putting off the open houses trips so that I can study. I'm not in a rush to move out (might upset my parents to leave so soon after my brother) but it's also time for me to really think about it along with my job. I see my brother and my cousin who have moved out and I think... man, I want to be a grown up too.

    13. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Nuff said. :)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

posted by Daphne @ 9:17 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Holly said…

    I'm totally thinking of you and your test. I'm sure you'll be great. :)

    I really want more time with you, too. I need a chicky-la-la day. :)

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger Isabel said…

    Have fun in vegas!! Visiting any strip clubs?

    You'll do great on your test!! Good luck!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Rowena said…

    Hey, we totally need to get together, can you do a meet up next weekend? I need to see you again, I miss you!

    as for the test,you'll do great sweetie, I have every faith in you! =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Who Is Daphne?

Name: Daphne
Home: California, United States
About Me: I love to read, especially romance books. I love to play, especially computer games and puzzles. I love to dance, especially lindy hop. I love my family and friends.
See my complete profile
Blogroll Me!
Other Romance Readers:
Well Hello There

Further Dissection
Other Cool Cats:
Other Obsessions:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

YTMD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sudoku

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Swing Dancing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gaming

Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daphne's Adventures Template by Isnaini Dot Com and all posts and other content by Daphne unless otherwise mentioned