Daphne's Adventures

 
Daily Doses:
Currently Reading:
Good For My Eyes:

Sydney Opera House
To Name A Few:
Blogs About Books:
Awesome Authors:
Good For My Ears:
When I Have Time:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

24 - Fox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Beauty and the Geek - CW

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lost - ABC

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Family Guy - Fox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Simpsons - Fox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I Love Lucy - Fox

13 Foods I Wish I Hadn't Eaten This Month
Thursday, September 06, 2007

My current audit engagement is a pretty big job. We have a big budget so we run through pretty much all our meals and snacks. I usually don't eat a lot of snacks or sweets, but for some reason, junk is all around me these days. Maybe it's also the fact that I work with mostly girls on this job, and girls just love having sweets. I prefer salty foods, but you know what they say... When In Rome. So here's my list of things I wish I hadn't eaten this month. I swear I've gained at least 5 pounds since being on this assignment....

1. Donuts - every Friday we buy them for the client and I of course grab either an apple fritter or those chocolate glazed ones.

2. Breakfast burritos - I've probably had about 4 of these in the last month. They don't look that big, but each burrito is so dense. It's got bacon, cheese, eggs, and breakfast potatoes. Weirdest part is that we eat them with siracha hot sauce or sweet and sour sauce. LOL


Don't let this picture fool you. This isn't what my breakfast burrito looks like. I'm talking about the kind you get from a ghetto hole in the wall place.

3. Pumpkin cream cheese muffin - from Starbucks.



4. Pumpkin spice latte - also from Starbucks. Just the color of the drink alone lets you know it's not a low-calorie drink.


5. Cold Stone ice cream - we bought this for the whole team one day to celebrate the intern getting an offer with the firm.



6. Haagen Daaz bar - Dark chocolate with chocolate ice cream. Had this during a meeting in the office.

7. Nestle Toll House Ice cream cookie sandwich - Found a stash of these in the client's freezer yesterday. This is the day AFTER I had just consumed #6.


8. Caramelitas. My staff Amanda gave me the recipe for these. Excellent.

INGREDIENTS

CRUST:
1 ½ STICKS BUTTER
¾ CUPS BROWN SUGAR
½ TSP BAKING SODA
¼ TSP SALT
1 CUP FLOUR
1 CUP COOKING OATS

TOPPING:
1 CUP CHOCOLATE CHIPS
1 CUP REESE PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS (OPTIONAL)
½ CUP WALNUTS
¾ CUP CARAMEL ICE CREAM TOPPING
3 TBSP FLOUR

9. Raspberry Chocolate Bar - from Corner Bakery


10. Golden Spoon - yes, it's fat free, but it's still Golden Spoon. Plus I put yogurt chips in it.




11. Bacon Ranch Buffalo Fries - From Charley's Subs. It's pretty much what it sounds like. Fries covered with ranch, bacon bits and buffalo sauce.


12. Happy hour food - I've been going to a few happy hours after work with colleagues and we eat a ton of crap. To name a few... quesadillas, $2 cheeseburgers, spinach artichoke dip, chips and salsa.

13. Starbucks. Every day. I really should stop. It's hurting my wallet too.


So, what's on your list?

Labels:

posted by Daphne @ 8:57 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Isabel said…

    ok, the bacon ranch fries look good! lol. Love cold stone, my fav, birthday cake remix! Nestle toll house ice cream sandwiches: da bomb.

    What I wish I didn't eat: All those freaking ribs and funnel cake. LOL.

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Daphne said…

    yah i can't imagine how you musta felt after all that in ONE day. at least my list is spread out throughout a month. :)

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Kate Diamond said…

    Oh, yum! Are the pumpkin spice lattes out again? I'd forgotten it's fall. May have to pick up a little fortification before tomorrow's morning staff meeting.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Who Is Daphne?

Name: Daphne
Home: California, United States
About Me: I love to read, especially romance books. I love to play, especially computer games and puzzles. I love to dance, especially lindy hop. I love my family and friends.
See my complete profile
Blogroll Me!
Other Romance Readers:
Well Hello There

Further Dissection
Other Cool Cats:
Other Obsessions:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

YTMD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sudoku

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Swing Dancing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gaming

Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daphne's Adventures Template by Isnaini Dot Com and all posts and other content by Daphne unless otherwise mentioned