Daphne's Adventures

 
Daily Doses:
Currently Reading:
Good For My Eyes:

Sydney Opera House
To Name A Few:
Blogs About Books:
Awesome Authors:
Good For My Ears:
When I Have Time:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

24 - Fox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Beauty and the Geek - CW

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lost - ABC

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Family Guy - Fox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Simpsons - Fox

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I Love Lucy - Fox

I hate you all...
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
No not really. But I'm in a really sh*tty mood today. I've got a major deadline this Friday for my audit client and I have to get it done so I can leave for my vacation... stress-free. At least that's the goal.

Anyway, this is why I'm pissed off. *warning.... lots of rambling ahead* I'm a morning person. I know most people aren't, but I am. I get so much work done in the morning, b/c I'm awake, focused, and I always outline my list of things to do for the day. I normally pass by Starbucks before work, but I never really eat my muffin or whatever it is I have for the day. I know breakfast is the most important meal but I'm always so busy in the morning I let that muffin sit there until 3pm.

My staff however, seem to think about lunch as soon as the morning starts. Most auditors in my office eat at 11:30 to avoid the crowds, but whenever I'm busy I sometimes lose track of time. Every freakin day, around 10:30am, one of my staff will always ask "So what're we doing for lunch today?" For this particular job I'm on, we normally order food in every day. It's all paid for, so our choices aren't limited to fast food... however, we always pick the same places in the area. We normally eat Corner Bakery, CPK, El Torito, etc. And every day I tell my staff the same thing, I don't care, just pick a place, print out a menu and pass it to me so I can put my order down. Seriously, I'm not trying to be a bitchy "boss" but dude, they all know I never have time to go out to eat. I don't mind if they go out and eat, just bring me something back. But why oh why is the whole lunch selection process so difficult?


It annoys the hell out of me that this guy asks what's for lunch every single day... at freakin 10:30am! Dude, I'm still drinking my Starbucks at 10:30, how can I possibly think about lunch right now? Why don't you shut up and get back to work? The firm doesn't pay you to talk about lunch for 30 minutes every single day.

Now my dear friend Natalie knows this story, and how annoyed I get by this staff. So she IMs me at exactly 10:30 today saying "What's for lunch?" I thought, dude that's so not funny and she replies saying "LOL - Sorry, I was just trying to annoy you."

WTF, you're trying to annoy me? Why oh why? You KNOW how much I can't stand that question. So I proceed to tell her that she's my friend and I love her to death, but if she were sitting next to me at the moment I woulda throttled her. The moment I start telling her this... my staff blurts out "So what's for lunch today?" At precisely 10:35am (he's off by 5 minutes today). OMG, I'm seriously going to shoot all of you. I hate you all.


Anyway, I guess Natalie felt bad about pissing me off so she sent me an email with the subject "SURPRISE" and the following picture...


Natalie, if you're reading this... you KNOW I don't hate you, and I was just annoyed and I needed to vent. I'm sorry. Hope you forgive me. And it's all good now b/c you sent me Zack Efron, who is FREAKIN HOT. Thanks. I lub u babe. Just don't ever ask me what's for lunch again. Please.

Labels: , ,

posted by Daphne @ 11:31 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Isabel said…

    Ok, that guy is hot. lol.

    You know, sometimes my co workers do stupid little things and it pisses me off. If they only knew how annoying it was.

    ((((((((((((((daph)))))))))))))) I hope your day gets better.

    But our little group will ask for what's for lunch as early as 9:30. Only because some people can't make up their mind and by the time we have every thing figured out it's lunch time. lol

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger ~ames~ said…

    Oh man, I almost spewed tea when I saw the title of your post!! LMAO!

    I hope the next two days are better and that you get all your work done.

    HUGS

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Daphne said…

    isabel, seriously go watch hairspray. i have a big time crush on zack efron now. yah and i hate how it takes an hour to decide on what to get. *sigh*

    ames, haha i know. scared ya didn't i? i'm not mad anymore. although i did get asked that question again today. *sigh*

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Rowena said…

    HOT DAMN ZAC IS FINE...sorry that you had a shitty day sweetie but HOT DAMN ZAC IS FINE!!! LOL.

    Just kidding.

    That bites that co workers get on your nerves like that...haha.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Who Is Daphne?

Name: Daphne
Home: California, United States
About Me: I love to read, especially romance books. I love to play, especially computer games and puzzles. I love to dance, especially lindy hop. I love my family and friends.
See my complete profile
Blogroll Me!
Other Romance Readers:
Well Hello There

Further Dissection
Other Cool Cats:
Other Obsessions:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

YTMD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sudoku

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Swing Dancing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gaming

Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daphne's Adventures Template by Isnaini Dot Com and all posts and other content by Daphne unless otherwise mentioned